So, I was trying to do this as a photo set, but it doesn’t want to let me; keeps erroring. So we’ll try it this way.
A while ago I was talking about the differences in our handwriting and I’ve finally tracked down enough samples to show you what I mean. Pictures go above the description.
1. Ami, written in 2004. She’s not around any more; but she became part of Faith.
2. Faith, from this year.
3. Rose from 2010. She’s not around any more either. She became part of Remy, who I don’t have a writing sample for. She hasn’t been around much due to the depression.
4. Jared. The aforementioned spider-scrawl
6. I’m not sure who this was, unless it’s how Max writes when he’s not acting like he’s an idiot who can’t spell. It’s before Remy was here, so it can’t be her.
7. Max, doing what I said before.
Random things. Max is left-handed. I don’t have samples from either of the Yanas because the young one can’t write and the older one has decided she’s not going to any more and only occasionally types things out for the “Condor” story. Remy’s new enough she hasn’t really written anything yet other than a couple of checks which I’m not going to share. Other times she’s been out it’s mostly been texts, cooking or other things.
Oh, I have a Terri sample somewhere. She and Ami became Faith.
Anyway, there you go. A friend has told me a little about what the various styles might mean for some people; but I’m curious as to what anyone else thinks.